Nov- Dec 2012 Basic and Advanced level of Thai Massage, (Thailand).
Oct 2007 – Jun 2011 Osteopathy, (Barcelona).
Oct 2001- Jun 2002 Lymphatic drainage, (Barcelona).
The osteopathic philosophy emphasizes the interrelationship between structure and function and has an appreciation of the body’s ability to heal itself.
An osteopathic physician goes beyond the presenting complaint, beyond relief of symptoms, beyond identification of the disease and treatment of the impaired organ, malfunction, or pathology, important as they are to total care.
Some of the common conditions osteopaths treat include:
- Acute and chronic lower back pain.
- Joint pain/strains.
- Rheumatic pain.
- Neck pain and stiffness.
- Muscle spasm and strains.
- Sports injuries.
- Shoulder, elbow and wrist pain.
- Postural dysfunctions.
- Frozen shoulder.
- Tennis elbow.
- Hip and pelvic pain.
- Knee pain.
- Cervicogenic headaches.
- Migraine prevention.
- Optimum alignment of the human body
- Correction of a poor posture
- Exercises to improve a physical condition
- Sports injuries
- Ability to find the root of the problem
- Application of Kinesiotape
- Holistic approach using Osteopathic techniques (structural,visceral, craniosacral)
Ariadna is an Osteopath from Barcelona with over 8 years of experience.
Ariadna (Ari) Studied Osteopathy in Barcelona 2007-2011, after graduation she moved to Australia for a year, worked in Ibiza and travelled for another year until settling in Bali-Indonesia following her passion for surfing.